|Anti-Human CD70 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) antibody to Human CD70. Vorsetuzumab is a monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancer.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CD70 (tumor necrosis factor superfamily member 7, TNFSF7, CD27LG, CD27L) [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- gamma1 heavy chain (1-448) [humanized VH (Homo sapiens IGHV1- 2*02 (86.70%) – (IGHD) – IGHJ6*01) [8.8.11] (1-118) – Homo sapiensIGHG1*01 (119-448)], (221-218') – disulfide withkappa light chain (1'-218') [humanized V- KAPPA (Homo sapiens IGKV4- 1*01 (79.20%) – IGKJ1*01) [10.3.9] (1'-111') – Homo sapiens IGKC*01(112'-218')]; (227-227":230-230") – bisdisulfide dimer
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Antigen Description
- CD70 (Cluster of Differentiation 70) is a ligand for CD27.
- cytokine activity; protease binding; protein binding; receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- CD70; CD70 molecule; CD27LG, TNFSF7, tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 7; CD70 antigen; CD27L; CD27-L; CD27 ligand; Ki-24 antigen; surface antigen CD70; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 7; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 7; CD27LG; TNFSF7;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.