|Anti-Human CEACAM5 Recombinant Antibody (HYBRI-CEAKER)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant mouse monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CEACAM5. Indium (111In) altumomab pentetate is a mouse monoclonal antibody linked to pentetate which acts as a chelating agent for the radioisotope indium-111. The drug is used for the diagnosis of colorectal cancer.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 150 kDa
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Altumomab is a mouse monoclonal antibody linked to pentetate and used for the diagnosis ofcolorectal cancer.
- Antigen Description
- Members of the CEACAM subfamily, including CEACAM5, belong to the CEA gene family. For general information on the CEA gene family, see CEACAM1 (MIM 109770).
- CEACAM5; carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 5; CEA; CD66e; meconium antigen 100; DKFZp781M2392;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.