|Anti-Human CEACAM8 Recombinant Antibody (SCINTIMUN)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse antibody to Human CEACAM8. Besilesomab (trade name Scintimun) is a mouse monoclonal antibody labelled with the radioactive isotope technetium-99m. It is used to detect inflammatory
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CEACAM8(carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 8, NCA-95, nonspecific cross-reacting antigen 95 kDa, granulocyte cell antigen, CGM6, CD66b) [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human CEA (carcinoembryonic antigen)-related antigen) (mouse monoclonal BW 250/183 heavy chain), disulfide withmouse monoclonal BW 250/183 Îº-chain, dimer
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Antigen Description
- Carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 8 (CEACAM8) also known as CD66b (Cluster of Differentiation 66b), is a human gene. Its main function is cell adhesion, cell migration, and pathogen binding.
- CEACAM8; carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 8; CGM6; CD66b; CD67 antigen; carcinoembryonic antigen CGM6; non-specific cross-reacting antigen NCA-95; carcinoembryonic antigen gene family member 6; CD67; NCA-95;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.