|Anti-Human CSF2 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to CSF2. Atinumab is an immunomodulator. It binds to reticulon 4.
- Recombinant full length protein (Mouse) expressed in yeast.
- Suitable for use in WB, Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens CSF2 (Homo sapiens colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage), granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor, GM-CSF)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain:EVQLVES; L chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a cytokine that controls the production, differentiation, and function of granulocytes and macrophages. The active form of the protein is found extracellularly as a homodimer. This gene has been localized to a cluster of related genes at chromosome region 5q31, which is known to be associated with interstitial deletions in the 5q- syndrome and acute myelogenous leukemia. Other genes in the cluster include those encoding interleukins 4, 5, and 13.
- cytokine activity; granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor binding; growth factor activity; protein binding;
- CSF2; colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage); granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor; GM CSF; GMCSF; granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor; molgramostin; sargramostim; CSF; colony-stimulating factor; granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor; MGC131935; MGC138897;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.