Ticilimumab (= tremelimumab) (TAB-206)
|Anti-Human CTLA4 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to CTLA4. Tremelimumab (formerly ticilimumab, CP-675,206) is a fully human IgG2 monoclonal antibody, undergoing human trials for the treatment of cancer.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2,anti-(human CTLA-4 (antigen)) (human monoclonal CP-675206 clone 11.2.1 heavychain) disulfide with human monoclonal CP-675206 clone 11.2.1 light chain,dimer
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Inhibitory receptor acting as a major negative regulator of T-cell responses. The affinity of CTLA4 for its natural B7 family ligands, CD80 and CD86, is considerably stronger than the affinity of their cognate stimulatory coreceptor CD28.
- protein binding;
- CTLA4; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 4; celiac disease 3 , CELIAC3; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte protein 4; CD; CD28; CD152; GSE; ICOS; CD152 isoform; celiac disease 3; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen 4; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 4; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase-4; cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen 4 short spliced form; ligand and transmembrane spliced cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen 4; GRD4; CTLA-4; IDDM12; CELIAC3;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.