|Anti-Human CXCR4 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human antibody to Human CXCR4
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- CXCR4(chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4, fusin, stromal cell-derived factor 1 receptor, SDF-1 receptor, CXCL12 receptor, CD184) [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- gamma 4 heavy chain (1-451) [Homo sapiens VH (IGHV3-48*02 (96.9%)-(IGHD)-IGHJ6*01) [8.8.18] (1-125) – des – CH3K107 – IGHG4*01 (126-451)], (139-214') -disulfide withkappa light chain (1'-214') [Homo sapiens V -KAPPA (IGKV1D-16*01 (98.9%)-IGKJ1*01) [6.3.9] (1'-107')-IGKC*01 (108'-214')]; dimer (231-231'':234-234'') -bisdisulfide
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Antigen Description
- C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4 (CXCR-4) also known as fusin or CD184 (cluster of differentiation 184) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CXCR4 gene.
- C-X-C chemokine receptor activity; G-protein coupled receptor activity; actin binding; coreceptor activity; myosin light chain binding; protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity; ubiquitin binding; ubiquitin protein ligase binding;
- CXCR4; chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4; chemokine (C X C motif), receptor 4 (fusin); C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4; CD184; D2S201E; fusin; HM89; HSY3RR; LESTR; NPY3R; NPYR; NPYY3R; CXC-R4; CXCR-4; CD184 antigen; SDF-1 receptor; neuropeptide Y receptor Y3; seven transmembrane helix receptor; stromal cell-derived factor 1 receptor; lipopolysaccharide-associated protein 3; seven-transmembrane-segment receptor, spleen; leukocyte-derived seven transmembrane domain receptor; leukocyte-derived seven-transmembrane-domain receptor; FB22; LAP3; LCR1; WHIM; NPYRL;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.