|Anti-Human EGFR Recombinant Antibody (Vectibix)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Human EGFR. Panitumumab (INN), formerly ABX-EGF, is a fully human monoclonal antibody specific to the epidermal growth factor receptor (also known as EGF receptor, EGFR, ErbB-1 and HER1 in humans).
- EGFR expressed on the surface of cells (A431 cells)
- Suitable for use in FuncS, Neut, IF, WB, ELISA, IP, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin, anti-(human epidermal growth factor receptor) (human monoclonal heavy chain), disulfide with human monoclonal light chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: TITCQASL chain: VSGGSIS
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for EGF, but also for other members of the EGF family, as TGF-alpha, amphiregulin, betacellulin, heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor, GP30 and vaccinia virus growth factor. Is involved in the control of cell growth and differentiation. Phosphorylates MUC1 in breast cancer cells and increases the interaction of MUC1 with SRC and CTNNB1/beta-catenin. Isoform 2 may act as an antagonist of EGF action.
- ATP binding; MAPK/ERK kinase kinase activity; actin filament binding; double-stranded DNA binding; enzyme binding; epidermal growth factor-activated receptor activity; epidermal growth factor-activated receptor activity; identical protein binding; contrib
- EGFR; epidermal growth factor receptor; epidermal growth factor receptor (avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb b) oncogene homolog) , ERBB; ERBB1; erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb b) oncogene homolog (avian); proto-oncogene c-ErbB-1; cell growth inhibiting protein 40; cell proliferation-inducing protein 61; receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1; avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v-erb-b) oncogene homolog; ERBB; HER1; mENA; PIG61;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.