|Anti-Human ERBB3 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human antibody to Human ERBB3. Duligotumab (INN) is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancer. It acts as an immunomodulator and binds to HER3
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Patents refer to a Bispecific antibody Her3 / EGFR but duligotumab is described as solely anti-Her3 in INN entrygamma1 heavy chain (1-451) [Homo sapiens VH (IGHV3-74*01 (82.70%) – (IGHD) – IGHJ4*01) [8.8.14] (1-121) – IGHG1*03 CH1 R120>K (218) (122-451)], (224-214') – disulfide withkappa light chain (1'-214') [Homo sapiens V- KAPPA (IGKV1- 39*01 (87.40%) – IGKJ2*01 L124>V (104)) [6.3.9] (1'-107') – IGKC*01 (108'-214')];(230-230'':233-233'') – bisdisulfide dimer"Anti-HER3/EGFR, a dual action antibody, is a phage-derived, human IgG1 monoclonal antibody that is designed to target human epidermal growthfactor receptor 3 (HER3) and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR)." – Roche pipeline
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3, also known as HER3 (human epidermal growth factor receptor 3), is a membrane bound protein that in humans is encoded by the ERBB3 gene.
- ATP binding; growth factor binding; growth factor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activator activity; NOT pr
- ERBB3; v-erb-b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3 (avian); LCCS2, lethal congenital contracture syndrome 2; receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3; HER3; proto-oncogene-like protein c-ErbB-3; tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER3; LCCS2; ErbB-3; c-erbB3; erbB3-S; MDA-BF-1; c-erbB-3; p180-ErbB3; p45-sErbB3; p85-sErbB3; MGC88033;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.