|Anti-Human ERBB3/ErbB 3 Stable Cell Line
- Cell Line Description
- Anthrax toxins are composed of three distinct proteins, a protective antigen (PA), a lethal factor (LF) and an edema factor (EF). None of these proteins are toxic by themselves and several studies indicate that the anthrax toxin has the familiar A-B enzymatic binding structure, with PA acting as the binding domain and EF and/or LF acting as the active fragments.
- Growth Properties
- Complete growth medium: Serum-free Medium
Atmosphere: air, 95%; carbon dioxide (CO2), 5%
- Starting Cells From Frozen Cell Stock
- 1. Remove the packaging cell lines from liquid nitrogen and carry out a quick thaw. Float the cells in the 37°C water bath for 2 minutes until nearly (80%) thawed.
Once cells are thawed, it is important to dilute the cells 1:10 in growth media immediately to reduce the potentially toxic effects of the DMSO preservative on the cells.
2. Clean the outside of the vial with 70% ethanol before opening.
3. Remove the cells from the vial and add slowly into a 15ml conical tube containing 10 ml pre-warmed media.
4. Centrifuge for 3 minutes 1000 xg to pellet cells and remove the supernatant.
5. Add 14 ml of media and transfer cells to a T25 flask or a 100 mm culture dish.
6. Place the cells in the 37°C incubator with 5% CO2.
7. Allow incubation for 3-4 days to reach confluence. The cells will re-attach to the surface over a period of several days in culture at 37°C.
- 1. Centrifuge for 5 minutes 300 xg and discard culture medium.
2. Add 6.0 to 8.0 ml of complete growth medium and aspirate cells by gently pipetting.
3. Add appropriate aliquots of the cell suspension to new culture vessels.
Incubate cultures at 37°C.
Subcultivation Ratio: A subcultivation ratio of 1:4 to 1:8 is recommended
Medium Renewal: 2 to 3 times per week
- Mycoplasma Status: Negative (MycoAlert Kit)
- Freeze Medium
- Complete growth medium 90%; DMSO, 10%
- Safety Considerations
- The following safety precautions should be observed.
1. Use pipette aids to prevent ingestion and keep aerosols down to a minimum.
2. No eating, drinking or smoking while handling the stable line.
3. Wash hands after handling the stable line and before leaving the lab.
4. Decontaminate work surface with disinfectant or 70% ethanol before and after working with stable cells.
5. All waste should be considered hazardous.
6. Dispose of all liquid waste after each experiment and treat with bleach.
- Product Purity
- HPLC > 98%, One strip for SDS-PAGE.
- Humanized IgG2 - lambda
- Product Storage
- It should be stored in liquid or vapor phase nitrogen. Reconstituted antibody aliquots should avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Involvement in Disease
- Seribantumab is used to treat cancer.
- Seribantumab is a humanized antibody bind to ERBB3 used to treat cancer.
- ERBB3; v-erb-b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3 (avian); LCCS2, lethal congenital contracture syndrome 2; receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3; HER3; proto-oncogene-like protein c-ErbB-3; tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER3; LCCS2; ErbB-3; c-erbB3; erbB3-S; MDA-BF-1; c-erbB-3; p180-ErbB3; p45-sErbB3; p85-sErbB3; MGC88033;
- Chromosome Location
- Calcium signaling pathway, organism-specific biosystem; Calcium signaling pathway, conserved biosystem; Downregulation of ERRB2:ERBB3 signaling, organism-specific biosystem; Endocytosis, organism-specific biosystem; Endocytosis, conserved biosystem; ErbB receptor signaling network, organism-specific biosystem; ErbB signaling pathway, organism-specific biosystem;
- ATP binding; growth factor binding; growth factor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activator activity; NOT protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.