Anti-ERBB2 Protein A Scaffold (AFB-01LY)
|Anti-Human ErbB2 Protein A scaffold
- Specific Activity
- This product binds to the extracellular domain of human ErbB2. A head-to-tail dimer through its peptide bond.
- Store at 4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Chromosomal aberrations involving ERBB2 may be a cause gastric cancer. Deletions within 17q12 region producing fusion transcripts with CDK12, leading to CDK12-ERBB2 fusion leading to truncated CDK12 protein not in-frame with ERBB2.
- ATP binding; DNA binding; ErbB-3 class receptor binding; Hsp90 protein binding; RNA polymerase I core binding; epidermal growth factor-activated receptoractivity; glycoprotein binding; contributes_to growth factor binding; nucleotide binding; protein C-terminus binding; protein binding; proteindimerization activity; protein heterodimerization activity; proteinphosphatase binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity;receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptorprotein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;ubiquitin protein ligase binding.
- NEU; NGL; HER2; TKR1; CD340; HER-2; HER-2/neu; EC 22.214.171.124; C-erbB-2; erbB-2; c-erb B2/neu protein; erbB-2; herstatin; neuroblastoma/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog; v-erb-b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2 (neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog); NEU proto-oncogene; MLN 19; CD340 antigen; ERBB2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.