|Anti-Human Fibrin II, beta chain Recombinant Antibody Fab Fragment (FibriScint)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant antibody fragment Fab to Fibrin Ⅱ. Indium (111In) biciromab (INN, trade name FibriScint) was a drug targeting fibrin, a protein involved in the clotting of blood. It was the Fab' fragment of a mouse monoclonal antibody labelled with the radioisotope indium-111 for the diagnosis of thromboembolism.
- Fibrin II, beta chain
- NH2-terminal CNBr fragment of human fibrin II
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G (mouse monclonal T2G1Fab fragment anti-human fibrin II beta-chain), disulfide with mouse monoclonal T2G1 light chain
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Fab` fragment of a mouse monoclonal antibody directed to fibrinⅡ, beta chain, for the diagnosis of thromboembolismtargeting.
- Antigen Description
- Fibrin (also called Factor Ia) is a fibrous, non-globular protein involved in the clotting of blood. It is formed from fibrinogen by the protease thrombin, and is then polymerised to form a "mesh" that forms a hemostatic plug or clot (in conjunction with platelets) over a wound site.Fibrin is involved in signal transduction, blood coagulation, and platelet activation.
- fibrinogen; Fibrin; Fibrin beta
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.