Anti-ALB Protein A Scaffold (AFB-07LY)
|Anti-Human HSA Protein A scaffold
- Product Overview
- This Anti-HSA Protein A Scaffold Molecule is modified with a unique C-terminal cysteine for directed single-point chemical modification, facilitating labelling with fluorescent dyes, biotin or coupling to matrices. However, tail-to-tail dimers are spontaneously generated via a disulphide bridge between the C-terminal cysteines. Prior to coupling via the C-terminal the Protein A Scaffold Molecule needs to be reduced to expose the reactive cysteine residue. Recommended reducing condition is 20mM DTT at a pH above 7.5 and incubation at room temperature for 2 hours. Remove excess DTT by passage through a desalting column, not by dialysis.
- Specific Activity
- This product binds albumin.
- Store at 4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- DNA binding; antioxidantactivity; cell surface binding; chaperone binding; copper ion binding; drugbinding; fatty acid binding; metal ion binding; contributes_to oxygenbinding; protein binding; pyridoxal phosphate binding; toxin binding; zincion binding.
- PRO0883; PRO0903; PRO1341; DKFZp779N1935; ALB; serum albumin; OTTHUMP00000160370; OTTHUMP00000196832; OTTHUMP00000220435; OTTHUMP00000220436; OTTHUMP00000220438; OTTHUMP00000220439; growth-inhibiting protein 20; cell growth inhibiting protein 42
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.