Enlimomab pegol (TAB-241)
|Anti-Human ICAM-1 Recombinant Antibody Fab fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody Fab to ICAM-1.
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human). (Burkitt"s lymphoma cell line RAJI).
- Suitable for use in WB, IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G 2a (human monoclonal BI-RR-1 anti-human antigen CD 54), disulfide with mouse monoclonal BI-RR-1 light chain, dimer, reaction product with alpha-(2-carboxyethyl)-ω-methoxypoly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl)
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- ICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
- cell surface binding; integrin binding; protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- ICAM1; intercellular adhesion molecule 1; BB2; CD54; human rhinovirus receptor; ICAM-1; cell surface glycoprotein P3.58; major group rhinovirus receptor; intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (CD54), human rhinovirus receptor; P3.58;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.