|Anti-Human IFN alpha Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to IFN alpha. Rontalizumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody. for treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens interferon alpha (IFN-alpha)], humanized monoclonal antibody; gamma1 heavy chain [humanized VH (Homo sapiens IGHV3-74*01(76.30%) -(IGHD)-IGHJ4*01) [8.8.10] (1-117) -Homo sapiens IGHG1*03, CH1 R120>K (118-447)], (220-218")-disulfide with kappa light chain (1"-218") [humanized V-KAPPA (Homo sapiens IGKV1-39*01 (83.80%) -IGKJ1*01) [10.3.9] (1"-111") -Homo sapiens IGKC*01 (112"-218")]; (226-226":229-229")-bisdisulfide dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Produced by macrophages, IFN-alpha have antiviral activities. Interferon stimulates the production of two enzymes: a protein kinase and an oligoadenylate synthetase.
- IFNA1; interferon, alpha 1; interferon alpha-1/13; IFL; IFN; IFN ALPHA; IFN alpha 1b; IFN alphaD; IFNA13; IFNA@; interferon alpha 1b; leIF D; IFN-alpha 1b; IFN-alpha-1/13; interferon-alpha1; interferon alpha-D; IFN-ALPHA; IFN-alphaD; MGC138207; MGC138505; MGC138507;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.