|Anti-Human IFNA1 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human antibody to Human IFNA1. Sifalimumab is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of SLE, dermatomyositis, and polymyositis.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- IFNA1 (interferon alpha 1, IFN-alpha, IFN alpha 1/13, IFN 13) [Homo sapiens]
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a homeobox-containing transcription factor. This transcription factor functions in heart formation and development. Mutations in this gene cause atrial septal defect with atrioventricular conduction defect, and also tetralogy of Fallot, which are both heart malformation diseases. Mutations in this gene can also cause congenital hypothyroidism non-goitrous type 5, a non-autoimmune condition. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- IFNA1; interferon, alpha 1; interferon alpha-1/13; IFL; IFN; IFN ALPHA; IFN alpha 1b; IFN alphaD; IFNA13; IFNA@; interferon alpha 1b; leIF D; IFN-alpha 1b; IFN-alpha-1/13; interferon-alpha1; interferon alpha-D; IFN-ALPHA; IFN-alphaD; MGC138207; MGC138505; MGC138507;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.