|Anti-Human IGF1 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to IGF1. Gantenerumab is a monoclonal antibody for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. A phase I clinical trial has been conducted in 2006/07. Gantenerumab is currently being evaluated in a prodromal Alzheimer's Disease population in the Scarlet Road study, a global phase II study of approximately 360 subjects in 100 centers in 15 countries.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human beta-amyloid proteins 42 and 40) human monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVELVES; L chain: EIVLTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is similar to insulin in function and structure and is a member of a family of proteins involved in mediating growth and development. The encoded protein is processed from a precursor, bound by a specific receptor, and secreted. Defects in this gene are a cause of insulin-like growth factor I deficiency. Several transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- growth factor activity; hormone activity; hormone activity; insulin receptor binding; insulin-like growth factor receptor binding; integrin binding; protein binding;
- IGF1; insulin-like growth factor 1 (somatomedin C); insulin-like growth factor 1; IGF1A; MGF; IGF-IA; IGF-IB; somatomedin-C; mechano growth factor; insulin-like growth factor I; insulin-like growth factor IA; insulin-like growth factor IB; IGFI; IGF-I;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.