|Anti-Human IL13 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to IL13. Tralokinumab is a human monoclonal antibody which targets the cytokine interleukin 13, and is designed for the treatment of asthma and inflammatory diseases.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in WB, FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4, anti-(human interleukin 13) (human monoclonal CAT-354 heavy chain), disulfide with human monoclonal CAT-354 light chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L chain: SYVLTQP
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine. Inhibits inflammatory cytokine production. Synergizes with IL2 in regulating interferon-gamma synthesis. May be critical in regulating inflammatory and immune responses.
- cytokine activity; interleukin-13 receptor binding; protein binding;
- IL13; interleukin 13; interleukin-13; allergic rhinitis; ALRH; BHR1; Bronchial hyperresponsiveness 1 (bronchial asthma); IL 13; MGC116786; MGC116788; MGC116789; P600; Bronchial hyperresponsiveness-1 (bronchial asthma); IL-13;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.