|Anti-Human IL17A Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) antibody to Human IL17A. Perakizumab (INN) is a humanized monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of arthritis. It binds to IL17A and acts as an immunomodulator.
- Suitable for use in WB, IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- IL17A (interleukin 17A, IL-17A) [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- gamma1 heavy chain (1-452) [humanized VH (Homo sapiens IGHV3-7*01 (90.80%) – (IGHD) – IGHJ4*01) [8.8.15] (1-122) – Homosapiens IGHG1*01 CH2 L1.3>A (239), L1.2>A (240) (123-452)], (225-215') – disulfide withkappa light chain (1'-215') [humanized V-KAPPA (Homo sapiens IGKV1 -16*01 (82.10%) – IGKJ2*01) [6.3.10] (1'-108') – Homo sapiensIGKC*01 (109'-215')]; (231-231":234-234") – bisdisulfide dimer
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a proinflammatory cytokine produced by activated T cells. This cytokine regulates the activities of NF-kappaB and mitogen-activated protein kinases. This cytokine can stimulate the expression of IL6 and cyclooxygenase-2 (PTGS2/COX-2), as well as enhance the production of nitric oxide (NO). High levels of this cytokine are associated with several chronic inflammatory diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and multiple sclerosis
- cytokine activity;
- IL17A; interleukin 17A; CTLA8, IL17, interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 8); interleukin-17A; cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated protein 8; IL 17; IL 17A; CTLA-8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8; interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8); IL17; CTLA8; IL-17; IL-17A;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.