|Anti-Human IL1Beta Recombinant Antibody (Ilaris)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Human IL1 beta. Canakinumab (INN, trade name Ilaris, previously ACZ885) is a human monoclonal antibody targeted at interleukin-1 beta. It has no cross-reactivity with other members of the interleukin-1 family, including interleukin-1 alpha.
Canakinumab was for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Canakinumab is as a possible treatment for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, gout and coronary artery disease.
- Recombinant human ILI beta
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: EVQLVQSL Chain: EIVLTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Produced by activated macrophages, IL1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-1 receptor binding; protein domain specific binding
- Catabolin; H1; Hematopoietin 1; IFN beta inducing factor; IL 1; IL 1 beta; IL 1B; IL-1 beta; IL1 BETA; IL1F2; Interleukin 1 beta; Interleukin 1 beta precursor; Interleukin-1 beta; LAF; OAF; Osteoclast activating factor; OTTHUMP00000162031; Preinterleukin 1 beta; Preinterleukin beta; Pro interleukin 1 beta
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.