|Anti-Human IL20 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human antibody to Human IL20
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- IL20 (interleukin 20, IL-20) [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- 2012 patent describes light chain seqid 9 and heavy chain seqid 6 or 7gamma4 heavy chain (1-454) [Homo sapiens VH (IGHV1-3*01 (88.80%) – (IGHD) – IGHJ6*01) [8.8.20] (1-127) – IGHG4*01 (CH1 (128-225), hingeS10>P (235) (226-237), CH2 (238-347), CH3 (348-452), CHS (453-454)) (128-454)], (141-214') – disulfidekappa light chain (1'-214') [Homo sapiens (V-KAPPA (IGKV1 -13*02 (100.00%) – IGKJ4*01) [6.3.9] (1'-107') – IGKC*01 (108'-214')]; dimer (233-233":236-236") – bisdisulfide
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Antigen Description
- IKBKE is a noncanonical I-kappa-B (see MIM 164008) kinase (IKK) that is essential for regulating antiviral signaling pathways. IKBKE has also been identified as a breast cancer (MIM 114480) oncogene and is amplified and overexpressed in over 30% of breast carcinomas and breast cancer cell lines (Hutti et al., 2009
- cytokine activity; interleukin-20 receptor binding; receptor binding;
- IL20; interleukin 20; interleukin-20; IL 20; IL10D; ZCYTO10; cytokine Zcyto10; four alpha helix cytokine; IL-20; MGC96907;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.