|Anti-Human IL4 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to IL4. Pascolizumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody for the treatment of asthma.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human interleukin 4) (human-mouse monoclonal SB-240683 g1-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal SB-240683 k-chain, dimer
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Participates in at least several B-cell activation processes as well as of other cell types. It is a costimulator of DNA-synthesis. It induces the expression of class II MHC molecules on resting B-cells. It enhances both secretion and cell surface expression of IgE and IgG1. It also regulates the expression of the low affinity Fc receptor for IgE (CD23) on both lymphocytes and monocytes.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-4 receptor binding; protein binding;
- IL4; interleukin 4; interleukin-4; B cell growth factor 1; B_cell stimulatory factor 1; BCGF 1; BCGF1; BSF1; IL 4; lymphocyte stimulatory factor 1; MGC79402; binetrakin; pitrakinra; IL-4; BSF-1; BCGF-1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.