|Anti-Human IL6 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to IL6. Sirukumab (CNTO 136) is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens IL6 (interleukin 6, IL-6)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions. It is a potent inducer of the acute phase response. Plays an essential role in the final differentiation of B-cells into Ig-secreting cells Involved in lymphocyte and monocyte differentiation. It induces myeloma and plasmacytoma growth and induces nerve cells differentiation Acts on B-cells, T-cells, hepatocytes, hematopoeitic progenitor cells and cells of the CNS. Also acts as a myokine. It is discharged into the bloodstream after muscle contraction and acts to increase the breakdown of fats and to improve insulin resistance.
- cytokine activity; cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-6 receptor binding; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor binding; interleukin-6 receptor binding;
- IL6; interleukin 6 (interferon, beta 2); IFNB2; interleukin-6; BSF2; HGF; HSF; IL 6; CDF; BSF-2; IFN-beta-2; interferon beta-2; interleukin BSF-2; hybridoma growth factor; CTL differentiation factor; B-cell stimulatory factor 2; B-cell differentiation factor; IL-6;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.