|Anti-Human IL6 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to IL-6. Siltuximab (INN) (also known as CNTO 328, Anti-IL-6 chimeric monoclonal antibody or cCLB8) is a chimeric (made from human and mouse proteins) monoclonal antibody. It binds to interleukin-6. Siltuximab has been investigated for the treatment of metastatic renal cell cancer, prostate cancer, and Castleman's disease, among other types of cancer.
- recombinant human IL-6.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens interleukin 6 (IL6, IL-6)], chimeric monoclonal antibody; gamma1 heavy chain (1-449) [Mus musculus VH (IGHV5-9-4*01 -(IGHD)-IGHJ4*01) [8.8.12] (1-119) -Homo sapiens IGHG1*01 (120-449)], (222-213")-disulfide with kappa light chain (1"-213") [Mus musculus V-KAPPA (IGKV4-55*01 –IGKJ2*01) [5.3.9] (1"-106") -Homo sapiens IGKC*01 (107"-213")]; (228-228"":231-231"")-bisdisulfide dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L chain: QIVLIQS
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions. It is a potent inducer of the acute phase response. Plays an essential role in the final differentiation of B-cells into Ig-secreting cells Involved in lymphocyte and monocyte differentiation. It induces myeloma and plasmacytoma growth and induces nerve cells differentiation Acts on B-cells, T-cells, hepatocytes, hematopoeitic progenitor cells and cells of the CNS. Also acts as a myokine. It is discharged into the bloodstream after muscle contraction and acts to increase the breakdown of fats and to improve insulin resistance.
- cytokine activity; cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-6 receptor binding; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor binding; interleukin-6 receptor binding;
- IL6; interleukin 6 (interferon, beta 2); IFNB2; interleukin-6; BSF2; HGF; HSF; IL 6; CDF; BSF-2; IFN-beta-2; interferon beta-2; interleukin BSF-2; hybridoma growth factor; CTL differentiation factor; B-cell stimulatory factor 2; B-cell differentiation factor; IL-6;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.