|Anti-Human IL6 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse antibody to Human IL6. R6.5 (BIRR-1, Enlimomab) is a murine IgG2a mAb to the human ICAM-1, inhibits leukocyte adhesion to the vascular endothelium.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- ICAM1(intercellular adhesion molecule 1, ICAM-1, CD54) [Homo sapiens]
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin 6 (IL-6) is an interleukin that acts as both a pro-inflammatory cytokine and an anti-inflammatory myokine. In humans, it is encoded by the IL6 gene.
- cytokine activity; cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-6 receptor binding; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor binding; interleukin-6 receptor binding;
- IL6; interleukin 6 (interferon, beta 2); IFNB2; interleukin-6; BSF2; HGF; HSF; IL 6; CDF; BSF-2; IFN-beta-2; interferon beta-2; interleukin BSF-2; hybridoma growth factor; CTL differentiation factor; B-cell stimulatory factor 2; B-cell differentiation factor; IL-6;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.