|Anti-Human ITGA4+ITGB7 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human antibody to Human ITGA4+ITGB7
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- ITGA4_ITGB7(integrin alpha4 (CD49d)_beta7, integrin alpha4_beta7, integrin α4β7, lymphocyte Peyer s patch adhesion molecule 1, LPAM-1) [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- gamma2 heavy chain (1-444) [Homo sapiens VH – (IGHD) – IGHJ5*02) [8.8.11] (1-118) -IGHG2*01 (CH1 (119-216), hinge (217-228), CH2 (229-337),CH3 (338-442), CHS (443-444)) (119-444)], (132-214') – disulfide withkappa light chain (1'-214') [Homo sapiens V-KAPPA (IGKV1-12*01 (95.80%) – IGKJ1*01) [6.3.9] (1'-107') – IGKC*01 (108'-214')]; dimer (220-220'':221-221'':224-224'':227-227'') – tetrakisdisulfide
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Integrins are transmembrane receptors that are the bridges for cell-cell and cell-extracellular matrix (ECM) interactions. When triggered, integrins in turn trigger chemical pathways to the interior (signal transduction), such as the chemical composition and mechanical status of the ECM, which results in a response (activation of transcription) such as regulation of the cell cycle, cell shape, and/or motility; or new receptors being added to the cell membrane
- ITGA4; ITGB7; Integrin α4β7; CD49d/β7
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.