Anti-IGHG1 Protein A Scaffold (AFB-09LY)
|Anti-Human IgG Protein A scaffold
- Product Overview
- This Anti-IgG Protein A Scaffold Molecule is modified with a unique C-terminal cysteine for directed single-point chemical modification, facilitating labelling with fluorescent dyes, biotin or coupling to matrices. However, tail-to-tail dimers are spontaneously generated via a disulphide bridge between the C-terminal cysteines. Prior to coupling via the C-terminal the Protein A Scaffold Molecule needs to be reduced to expose the reactive cysteine residue. Recommended reducing condition is 20mM DTT at a pH above 7.5 and incubation at room temperature for 2 hours. Remove excess DTT by passage through a desalting column, not by dialysis.
- Specific Activity
- This product recognises the Fc part of IgG from several species with similar binding preferences as Protein A in terms of subclass specificities. This molecule binds with high affinity to human IgG of IgG1, IgG2 and IgG4 subclasses which comprise 92-98% o
- Store at 4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen binding; protein binding.
- immunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 1 (G1m marker); IGHG1; Ig gamma 1 chain C region; Immunoglobin heavy constant gamma 1; Immunoglobulin G; IgG
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.