|Anti-Human Integrin alpha 5 beta 1 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Integrin Integrin alpha 5 beta 1. Volociximab (also known as M200) is a chimeric monoclonal antibody jointly for treatment of a variety of advanced solid tumors. It binds to and inhibits the functional activity of α5β1 integrin.
It is thought to reduce metastases. Early results show potential in renal cell cancers.
- Integrin alpha 5 beta 1
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4, anti-(human a5b1 integrin) (human-mouse clone p200-M heavy chain), disulfide with human-mouse clone p200-M k-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: MAVLGLL; L Chain: MDFQVQV
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- This protein belongs to the integrin alpha chain family. Integrins are heterodimeric integral membrane proteins composed of an alpha chain and a beta chain. This gene encodes the integrin alpha V chain. Alpha chain V undergoes post-translational cleavage in the extracellular domain to yield disulfide-linked light and heavy chains that join with beta 1 to form a fibronectin receptor. In addition to adhesion, integrins are known to participate in cell-surface mediated signalling.
- integrin binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; receptor activity; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 binding;
- ITGA5; integrin, alpha 5 (fibronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide); FNRA; integrin alpha-5; CD49e; VLA-5; integrin alpha-F; CD49 antigen-like family member E; fibronectin receptor subunit alpha; fibronectin receptor, alpha subunit; very late activation protein 5, alpha subunit; VLA5A;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.