|Anti-Human MCP-1 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to MCP-1. Crenezumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody against human 1-40 and 1-42 Beta amyloid, which is being investigated as a treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- Recombinant hMCAF/MCP-1 (human Macrophage/Monocyte chemotactic protein-1)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobuline G2-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens IL17RA (récepteur A de l"interleukine 17, CD217)], Homo sapiens anticorps monoclonal
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L chain: EIVMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Chemotactic factor that attracts monocytes and basophils but not neutrophils or eosinophils. Augments monocyte anti-tumor activity. Has been implicated in the pathogenesis of diseases characterized by monocytic infiltrates, like psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis or atherosclerosis. May be involved in the recruitment of monocytes into the arterial wall during the disease process of atherosclerosis.
- CCR2 chemokine receptor binding; CCR2 chemokine receptor binding; G-protein coupled receptor binding; chemokine activity; heparin binding; protein kinase activity; receptor binding;
- CCL2; chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2; SCYA2, small inducible cytokine A2 (monocyte chemotactic protein 1, homologous to mouse Sig je); C-C motif chemokine 2; GDCF 2; HC11; MCAF; MCP 1; MCP1; MGC9434; monocyte chemoattractant protein 1; monocyte chemotactic and activating factor; monocyte chemotactic protein 1; homologous to mouse Sig je; monocyte secretory protein JE; small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys); member 2; SMC CF; small-inducible cytokine A2; monocyte chemoattractant protein-1; small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 2; small inducible cytokine A2 (monocyte chemotactic protein 1, homologous to mouse Sig-je); MCP-1; SCYA2; GDCF-2; SMC-CF; HSMCR30;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.