|Anti-Human MS4A1 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse antibody to Human MS4A1. Epitumomab cituxetan is a mouse monoclonal antibody which can be used to help treat cancer. Epitumomab has a chelator, cituxetan.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- MS4A1(membrane-spanning 4-domains subfamily A member 1, CD20) [Homo sapiens]
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Antigen Description
- B-lymphocyte antigen CD20 or CD20 is an activated-glycosylated phosphoprotein expressed on the surface of all B-cells beginning at the pro-B phase (CD45R+, CD117+) and progressively increasing in concentration until maturity. In humans CD20 is encoded by the MS4A1 gene.
- epidermal growth factor receptor binding;
- MS4A1; membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1; CD20; B-lymphocyte antigen CD20; B1; Bp35; MS4A2; CD20 antigen; CD20 receptor; leukocyte surface antigen Leu-16; B-lymphocyte cell-surface antigen B1; S7; CVID5; LEU-16; MGC3969;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.