|Anti-Human MUC1 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse antibody to Human MUC1. Pemtumomab (trade name Theragyn) is a mouse monoclonal antibody used to treat cancer. The substance has affinity to various types of cancer, like ovarian cancer and peritoneal cancer, via the polymorphic epithelial mucin (PEM or MUC-1) and delivers the radioisotope Yttrium-90 into the tumour.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- See also humanized versions of HMFG1 – R1549 and R1550
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Antigen Description
- Mucin 1, cell surface associated (MUC1) or polymorphic epithelial mucin (PEM) is a mucin encoded by the MUC1 gene in humans. MUC1 is a glycoprotein with extensive O-linked glycosylation of its extracellular domain. Mucins line the apical surface of epithelial cells in the lungs, stomach, intestines, eyes and several other organs
- RNA polymerase II core promoter proximal region sequence-specific DNA binding; p53 binding; protein binding; transcription cofactor activity;
- MUC1; mucin 1, cell surface associated; mucin 1, transmembrane , PUM; mucin-1; CD227; PEM; episialin; DF3 antigen; H23 antigen; krebs von den Lungen-6; mucin 1, transmembrane; tumor-associated mucin; carcinoma-associated mucin; polymorphic epithelial mucin; peanut-reactive urinary mucin; tumor associated epithelial mucin; breast carcinoma-associated antigen DF3; tumor-associated epithelial membrane antigen; EMA; PUM; KL-6; MAM6; PEMT; H23AG; MUC-1; MUC-1/X; MUC1/ZD; MUC-1/SEC;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.