|Anti-Human MUC16 Recombinant Antibody F(ab')2 fragment (Indimacis-125)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant antibody F(ab')2 fragment Fabto MUC16. Indium (111In) igovomab (trade name Indimacis-125) was a mouse monoclonal antibody for the diagnosis of ovarian cancer.
Linked to the chelating agent DTPA and labelled with Indium-111, it was used for imaging (radio-immuno scintigraphy) of the cancer. The drug is no longer available.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1,anti-(human carcinoembryonic antigen) (mouse monoclonal ZCE025 g1-chain), disulfide with mousemonoclonal ZCE025 light chain, dimer
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Thought to provide a protective, lubricating barrier against particles and infectious agents at mucosal surfaces.
- protein binding;
- MUC16; mucin 16, cell surface associated; mucin-16; CA125; FLJ14303; CA-125; MUC-16; CA125 ovarian cancer antigen; ovarian carcinoma antigen CA125; ovarian cancer-related tumor marker CA125;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.