|Anti-Human Mesothelin Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Mesothelin. Amatuximab is a chimeric monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancer.
- Spleen lymphocytes from mice fused with OVCAR-3, an ovarian tumorcell line derived from poorly differentiated adenocarcinoma of the ovary.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(mesothelin) (human-mouse monoclonal MORAb-009 heavy chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal MORAb-009 kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQQS; L chain: DIELTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Membrane-anchored forms may play a role in cellular adhesion. Megakaryocyte-potentiating factor (MPF) potentiates megakaryocyte colony formation in vitro.
- MSLN; mesothelin; CAK1; MPF; CAK1 antigen; megakaryocyte potentiating factor; soluble MPF mesothelin related protein; pre-pro-megakaryocyte-potentiating factor; SMRP;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.