Indium (111In) imciromab (TAB-H42)
|Anti-Human Myosin Recombinant Antibody (MYOSCINT)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse antibody to Human Myosin. Indium (111In) imciromab (trade name Myoscint) is a mouse monoclonal antibody labelled with the radioisotopeIndium-111. It was used for cardiac imaging.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- myosin, cardiac [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- Myoscint is a murine monoclonal antibody Fab fragment bound to DTPA (diethylenetriaminepentaacetic acid) that is radiolabeled with indium-111for cardiac imaging performed with a nuclear medicine gamma camera employing either planar or tomographic techniques. Myoscint binds withhigh affinity and specificity to myosin, a protein exposed in necrotic myocardial cells.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Myosins comprise a family of ATP-dependent motor proteins and are best known for their role in muscle contraction and their involvement in a wide range of other eukaryotic motility processes. They are responsible for actin-based motility. The term was originally used to describe a group of similar ATPases found in striated and smooth muscle cells.
- Myosin; Myosins cardiac myosin
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.