|Anti-Human NCA-90 Recombinant Antibody Fab Fragment(LeukoScan)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody Fragment Fab to NCA-90. Technetium (99mTc) sulesomab (trade name LeukoScan) is a mouse monoclonal antibody labelled with technetium-99m, a radionuclide.
It is approved for the imaging of infections and inflammations in patients with suspected osteomyelitis, and is being investigated for other purposes like the detection of soft tissue infections.
- Partially purified carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) derived from GW-39 human colon adenocarcinoma xenografts.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1,anti-(human NCA-90 granulocyte cell antigen) Fab" fragment (mouse monoclonalIMMU-MN3 g1-chain), disulfide with mousemonoclonal IMMU-MN3 light chain
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQES; L chain: SIVMTQT
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- One of the nonspecific cross-reacting antigens found to be expressed on a variety of cell types. In the nomenclature of CD antigens this protein has been given the designation CD66a. NCA-90 and NCA-50 have the same sequence and the same placement of glycosylation sites despite their differences in molecular masses.
- protein binding;
- CEACAM6; carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 6 (non-specific cross reacting antigen); NCA; carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 6; CD66c; normal cross-reacting antigen; non-specific crossreacting antigen; CEAL;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.