|Anti-Human NCA-90 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to NCA-90. Lemalesomab is a mouse monoclonal antibody for the diagnosis of inflammatory lesions.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1,anti-(human NCA-90 granulocyte cell antigen) (mouse monoclonal IMMU-MN3 g1-chain), disulfide with mousemonoclonal IMMU-MN3 k-chain, dimer (9CI)
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Mouse monoclonal antibody for the diagnosis of inflammatory lesions.
- Antigen Description
- One of the nonspecific cross-reacting antigens found to be expressed on a variety of cell types. In the nomenclature of CD antigens this protein has been given the designation CD66a. NCA-90 and NCA-50 have the same sequence and the same placement of glycosylation sites despite their differences in molecular masses.
- NCA-90; granulocyte antigen; granulocyte cell antigen; CAS NO.: 250242-54-7; 250242-54-7; Lemalesomab
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.