|Anti-Human NCA-90 Stable Cell Line (sulesomab)
- Cell Line Description
- CHO-Anti-Human NCA-90 Mab stable cell line is clonally-derived from a CHO cell line, which has been transfected with an anti-human NCA-90 MAb gene to allow expression of the MAb.
- Growth Properties
- Complete growth medium: Serum-free Medium
Atmosphere: air, 95%; carbon dioxide (CO2), 5%
Temperature: 37 °C
- Starting Cells From Frozen Cell Stock
- 1. Remove the packaging cell lines from liquid nitrogen and carry out a quick thaw. Float the cells in the 37 °C water bath for 2 minutes until nearly (80%) thawed.
Once cells are thawed, it is important to dilute the cells 1:10 in growth media immediately to reduce the potentially toxic effects of the DMSO preservative on the cells.
2. Clean the outside of the vial with 70% ethanol before opening.
3. Remove the cells from the vial and add slowly into a 15 ml conical tube containing 10 ml pre-warmed media.
4. Centrifuge for 5 minutes 300 xg to pellet cells and remove the supernatant.
5. Add 14 ml of media and transfer cells to a T25 shaker flask.
6. Place the cells in the 37 °C incubator with 5% CO2.
7. Allow incubation for 3-4 days to reach confluence. The cells will grow well over a period of several days in culture at 37 °C.
- 1. Centrifuge for 5 minutes 300 xg and discard culture medium.
2. Add 6.0 to 8.0 ml of complete growth medium and aspirate cells by gently pipetting.
3. Add appropriate aliquots of the cell suspension to new culture vessels.
Incubate cultures at 37 °C.
Subcultivation Ratio: A subcultivation ratio of 1:4 to 1:8 is recommended
Medium Renewal: 2 to 3 times per week
- Mycoplasma Status: Negative (MycoAlert Kit)
- Freeze Medium
- Complete growth medium 90%; DMSO, 10%
- Liquid nitrogen vapor phase
- Safety Considerations
- The following safety precautions should be observed.
1. Use pipette aids to prevent ingestion and keep aerosols down to a minimum.
2. No eating, drinking or smoking while handling the stable line.
3. Wash hands after handling the stable line and before leaving the lab.
4. Decontaminate work surface with disinfectant or 70% ethanol before and after working with stable cells.
5. All waste should be considered hazardous.
6. Dispose of all liquid waste after each experiment and treat with bleach.
- Product Species Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Product Storage
- It should be stored in liquid or vapor phase nitrogen. Reconstituted antibody aliquots should avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Involvement in Disease
- Technetium (99mTc) sulesomab is a mouse monoclonal antibody labelled with technetium-99m, a radionuclide.It is approved for the imaging of infections and inflammations in patients with suspected osteomyelitis, and is being investigated for other purposes like the detection of soft tissue infections.
- sulesomab; leukoscan; 167747-19-5; NCA-90; nonspecific cross-reacting antigens 90kDa glycoproteins; granulocyte cell antigen
- NCA-90; nonspecific cross-reacting antigens 90kDa glycoproteins; granulocyte cell antigen
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.