|Anti-Human NGF Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to NGF. Fulranumab is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of pain.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2, anti-(human nerve growth factor) (human monoclonal 4D4 heavy chain), disulfide with human monoclonal 4D4 light chain, dimer
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Nerve growth factor is important for the development and maintenance of the sympathetic and sensory nervous systems. It stimulates division and differentiation of sympathetic and embryonic sensory neurons.
- growth factor activity; nerve growth factor receptor binding; receptor signaling protein activity;
- NGF; nerve growth factor (beta polypeptide); NGFB; beta-nerve growth factor; nerve growth factor, beta subunit; HSAN5; Beta-NGF; MGC161426; MGC161428;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.