|Anti-Human NGcGM3 Recombinant Antibody (Vaxira)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse antibody to Human NGcGM3. Racotumomab (trade name Vaxira) is a therapeutic cancer vaccine for the treatment of solid tumors. It induces the patient's immune system to generate a response against a cancer-specific molecular target with the purpose of blocking tumor growth, slowing disease progression and ultimately increasing patient survival.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- idiotope of anti-(N-glycolylneuraminic acid (NeuGc, NGNA) -gangliosides GM3) Mus musculus IgM-kappa monoclonal antibody P3 [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- "Racotumomab (1E10) antibody reacts to the idiotype (the term idiotype refers to the recognition zone in antibodies) of another antibodyknown as P3. Now P3 is quite specific for the recognition of N-glycolyl ceramides of Mono-sialyl Lactose."
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- The tumor antigen N-glycolil (NGc) GM3 (NGcGM3), a type of ganglioside present on the cell surface of malignant cells from lung and breast, melanoma, as well as neuroectodermal pediatric tumors
- N-glycolil (NGc) GM3; NGcGM3; NGNA ganglioside
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.