|Anti-Human NRP1 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to NRP1. Vesencumab is an immunomodulator designed for the treatment of solid malignancies. It binds to neuropilin 1.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in WB, FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens NRP1 (neuropilin 1, NRP, vascular endothelial cell growth factor 165 receptor, VEGF165 receptor, VEGF165R, CD304) extracellular domain], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain:EVQLVES; L chain: DIQMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- The membrane-bound isoform 1 is a receptor involved in the development of the cardiovascular system, in angiogenesis, in the formation of certain neuronal circuits and in organogenesis outside the nervous system. It mediates the chemorepulsant activity of semaphorins. It binds to semaphorin 3A, The PLGF-2 isoform of PGF, The VEGF-165 isoform of VEGF and VEGF-B. Coexpression with KDR results in increased VEGF-165 binding to KDR as well as increased chemotaxis. It may regulate VEGF-induced angiogenesis.The soluble isoform 2 binds VEGF-165 and appears to inhibit its binding to cells. It may also induce apoptosis by sequestering VEGF-165. May bind as well various members of the semaphorin family. Its expression has an averse effect on blood vessel number and integrity.
- coreceptor activity; cytokine binding; growth factor binding; growth factor binding; heparin binding; metal ion binding; receptor activity; semaphorin receptor activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- NRP1; neuropilin 1; neuropilin-1; CD304; NRP; VEGF165R; transmembrane receptor; vascular endothelial cell growth factor 165 receptor; NP1; BDCA4; DKFZp781F1414; DKFZp686A03134;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.