enfortumab vedotin (TAB-H25)
|Anti-Human PVRL4 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human antibody to Human PVRL4
- Suitable for use in ELISA, Neut, IF, IP, FC, FuncS and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- PVRL4 (poliovirus receptor-related 4, nectin-4, nectin 4, PPR4, LNIR) [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- gamma1 heavy chain (1-447) [Homo sapiens VH (IGHV3-48*02 (98.00%) – (IGHD)-IGHJ6*01) [8.8.10] (1-117) – IGHG1*03 (CH1 (118-215), hinge(216-230), CH2 (231-340), CH3 (341-445), CHS (446-447)) (118-447)], (220-214') – disulfide withkappa light chain (1'-214') [Homo sapiens V-KAPPA (IGKV1-12*01 (96.80%) – IGKJ4*01) [6.3.9] (1'-107') – IGKC*01 (108'-214')]; dimer (226-226'':229-229'') – bisdisulfide;
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Antigen Description
- This gene is a member of the EPO/TPO family and encodes a secreted, glycosylated cytokine composed of four alpha helical bundles. The protein is found in the plasma and regulates red cell production by promoting erythroid differentiation and initiating hemoglobin synthesis. This protein also has neuroprotective activity against a variety of potential brain injuries and antiapoptotic functions in several tissue types.
- protein binding;
- PVRL4; poliovirus receptor-related 4; poliovirus receptor-related protein 4; LNIR; nectin 4; PRR4; Ig superfamily receptor LNIR; Nectin 4; Nectin-4; poliovirus receptor-related 4; Processed poliovirus receptor-related protein 4; PRR4; pvrl4; PVRL4_HUMAN; OTTHUMP00000029698; Ig superfamily receptor LNIR; EDSS1; nectin-4;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.