|Anti-Human Phosphatidylserine Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to phosphatidylserine. Bavituximab is a chimeric monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancers and viral infections.
- Liposomes containing 70% phosphatidylserine and 30% phosphatidylglycerol.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1,anti-(phosphatidylserine) (human-mouse monoclonal ch3G4 heavy chain), disulfidewith human-mouse monoclonal ch3G4 k-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLQQS; L chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Chimeric monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancers and viral infections.
- Antigen Description
- Phosphatidylserine (abbreviated Ptd-L-Ser or PS) is a phospholipid component, usually kept on the inner-leaflet (the cytosolic side) of cell membranes by an enzyme called flippase. When a cell undergoes apoptosis, phosphatidylserine is no longer restricted to the cytosolic part of the membrane, but becomes exposed on the surface of the cell.
- Phosphatidylserine; PS; Ptd-L-Ser
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.