|Anti-Human RHD Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to RhD. Atorolimumab is an immunosuppressive drug directed against the Rhesus factor.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G3, anti-(human Rh(D) antigen) (human monoclonal clone P3x22914G4 γ3-chain), disulfide with human monoclonal P3x22914G4 kappai-mchmauinn,o dmimodeurlator.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVTLKES; L chain: DIQVTQS
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- May be part of an oligomeric complex which is likely to have a transport or channel function in the erythrocyte membrane.
- RHD; Rh blood group, D antigen; RH, Rhesus blood group, D antigen; blood group Rh(D) polypeptide; CD240D; DIIIc; Rh4; Rh30a; RhII; RhPI; D antigen (DCS); RH polypeptide 2; rhesus D antigen; Rhesus system D polypeptide; Rh blood group antigen Evans; Rhesus blood group D antigen allele DIII type 7; RH; RH30; RHCED; RHDel; RHPII; RhDCw; RHXIII; RHDVA(TT); RhK562-II; MGC165007;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.