Anti-Human RHD Therapeutic Antibody (TAB-256)
|Anti-Human RHD Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to RHD. Anti-Human RHD Therapeutic Antibody is a monoclonal antibody. It binds to RHD, the Rhesus factor antigen.
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human) - erythrocytes.
- Suitable for use in WB, FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens RHD (Rhesus bloodgroup D antigen, RhD, CD240D)], Homo sapiens monoclonalantibody;gamma1 heavy chain (1-456) [Homo sapiens VH (IGHV3-30*01(86.70%) -(IGHD)-IGHJ3*02) [8.8.19] (1-126) -IGHG1*01 (127-456)],(229-214")-disulfide with kappa light chain (1"-214") [Homo sapiens VKAPPA(IGKV1-8*01 (89.50%) -IGKJ1*01 K123>R, K127>T) [6.3.9](1"-107") -IGKC*01 (108"-214")]; (235-235"":238-238"")-bisdisulfidedimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: DVQLVES; L chain: ATRMTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The Rh blood group system is the second most clinically significant of the blood groups, second only to ABO. It is also the most polymorphic of the blood groups, with variations due to deletions, gene conversions, and missense mutations. The Rh blood group includes this gene, which encodes the RhD protein, and a second gene that encodes both the RhC and RhE antigens on a single polypeptide. The two genes, and a third unrelated gene, are found in a cluster on chromosome 1. The classification of Rh-positive and Rh-negative individuals is determined by the presence or absence of the highly immunogenic RhD protein on the surface of erythrocytes. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- RHD; Rh blood group, D antigen; RH, Rhesus blood group, D antigen; blood group Rh(D) polypeptide; CD240D; DIIIc; Rh4; Rh30a; RhII; RhPI; D antigen (DCS); RH polypeptide 2; rhesus D antigen; Rhesus system D polypeptide; Rh blood group antigen Evans; Rhesus blood group D antigen allele DIII type 7; RH; RH30; RHCED; RHDel; RHPII; RhDCw; RHXIII; RHDVA(TT); RhK562-II; MGC165007;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.