|Anti-Human RON Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to RON. Narnatumab is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancer.
- RE7 cells and MDCK cells overexpressing the human RON receptor in complete Freund`s adjuvant
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human macrophage-stimulating protein receptor); human monoclonal IMC-RON8 γ1 heavy chain (225-214")-disulfide with human monoclonal IMC-RON8 kappa light chain, dimer (231-231"":234-234"")-bisdisulfide
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for macrophage stimulating protein (MSP). Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- ATP binding; enzyme binding; macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- MST1R; macrophage stimulating 1 receptor (c-met-related tyrosine kinase); PTK8, PTK8 protein tyrosine kinase 8 , RON; macrophage-stimulating protein receptor; CD136; CDw136; p185-Ron; MSP receptor; RON variant E2E3; MST1R variant RON30; MST1R variant RON62; soluble RON variant 1; soluble RON variant 2; soluble RON variant 3; soluble RON variant 4; c-met-related tyrosine kinase; PTK8 protein tyrosine kinase 8; RON; PTK8;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.