Indatuximab ravtansine (TAB-197)
|Anti-Human SDC1 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to SDC1. Indatuximab ravtansine is an immunomodulator and antineoplastic. It binds to SDC1.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens SDC1 (syndecan-1, CD138)], chimeric monoclonal antibody conjugated to maytansinoid DM4
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a transmembrane (type I) heparan sulfate proteoglycan and is a member of the syndecan proteoglycan family. The syndecans mediate cell binding, cell signaling, and cytoskeletal organization and syndecan receptors are required for internalization of the HIV-1 tat protein. The syndecan-1 protein functions as an integral membrane protein and participates in cell proliferation, cell migration and cell-matrix interactions via its receptor for extracellular matrix proteins. Altered syndecan-1 expression has been detected in several different tumor types. While several transcript variants may exist for this gene, the full-length natures of only two have been described to date. These two represent the major variants of this gene and encode the same protein.
- cytoskeletal protein binding; glycoprotein binding; lipoprotein lipase activity; protein C-terminus binding; protein binding;
- SDC1; syndecan 1; SDC; syndecan-1; CD138; SYND1; syndecan; syndecan proteoglycan 1; CD138 antigen; heparan sulfate proteoglycan fibroblast growth factor receptor;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.