|Anti-Human TAG-72 Recombinant Antibody (ONCOSCINT)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse antibody to Human TAG-72. Indium (111In) satumomab pendetide (trade name OncoScint CR103) is a mouse monoclonal antibody which is used for cancer diagnosis. The antibody itself, satumomab, is linked to pendetide, a derivative of DTPA. Pendetide acts as a chelating agent for the radionuclide indium-111.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- tumour associated glycoprotein 72 (TAG-72, TAG, HMW mucin-like glycoprotein, CA 72-4) [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- Indium-111 satumomab pendetide – is radiolabeled version
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Tumor-associated glycoprotein 72 (TAG-72) is a glycoprotein found on the surface of many cancer cells, including ovary, breast, colon, and pancreatic cells. It is a mucin-like molecule with a molar mass of over 1000 kDa. TAG-72 is a a tumor marker and can be measured with radioimmunoassays like CA 72-4, which uses indium (111In) satumomab pendetide and iodine (125I) CC49 monoclonal antibody. This assay has a good specificity for gastric cancer, with a correlation to the neoplasia"s extension. It is used to identify relapses of the disease and to follow up the treatment
- TAG-72; Tumor-associated glycoprotein 72; CA 72.4; TAG 72; Tumor associated Glycoprotein 72; CA 72-4
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.