|Anti-Human TAG-72 Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to tagged-72. Minretumomab is a mouse monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancer.
- Membrane enriched fraction of a human breast carcinoma liver metastasis.
- Suitable for use in WB, FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human tumor-associated glycoprotein 72) (mouse monoclonal Mab CC49 g1-chain) disulfide with mouse monoclonal Mab CC49 k-chain, dimer
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Mouse monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancer.
- Antigen Description
- Tumor-associated glycoprotein 72 (tagged-72) is a glycoprotein found on the surface of many cancer cells, including ovary, breast, colon, and pancreatic cells. It is a mucin -like molecule with a molar mass of over 1000 kDa.
- CA 72.4; TAG 72; Tumor associated Glycoprotein 72
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.