|Anti-Human TGF-β Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to TGF-beta. Fresolimumab (GC1008) is a human monoclonal antibody and an immunomodulator. It is intended for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, and cancer (kidney cancer and melanoma).
- A synthetic peptide (17 aa) derived from C terminal human TGF beta 3 protein.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens transforming growth factor beta (TGFB or TGFbeta or TGF-beta,including TGF-beta-1 or TGFB1, TGF-beta-2 or TGFB2 or G-TsF and TGF-beta-3 or TGFB3)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS ; L chain: ETVLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- On ligand binding, forms a receptor complex consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators. Receptor for TGF-beta.
- enzyme binding; eukaryotic cell surface binding; growth factor activity; protein N-terminus binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II
- TGFB1; transforming growth factor, beta 1; DPD1, TGFB; transforming growth factor beta-1; Camurati Engelmann disease; CED; TGFbeta; TGF-beta-1; TGF-beta 1 protein; latency-associated peptide; LAP; DPD1; TGFB;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.