|Anti-Human TNF Recombinant Antibody (Remicade)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Human TNF. Infliximab (INN; trade name Remicade) is a monoclonal antibody against tumour necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α) used to treat autoimmune diseases.
Infliximab was approved for the treatment of psoriasis, Crohn's disease, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ulcerative colitis.
- rhTNF emulsified with complete Fraud`s adjuvant.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G, anti-(human tumor necrosis factor) (human-mouse monoclonal cA2 heavy chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal cA2 light chain, dimer
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF1A/TNFR1 and TNFRSF1B/TNFBR. It is mainly secreted by macrophages and can induce cell death of certain tumor cell lines. It is potent pyrogen causing fever by direct action or by stimulation of interleukin-1 secretion and is implicated in the induction of cachexia, Under certain conditions it can stimulate cell proliferation and induce cell differentiation.
- cytokine activity; identical protein binding; protease binding; protein binding; transcription regulatory region DNA binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- TNF; tumor necrosis factor; TNFA, tumor necrosis factor (TNF superfamily, member 2); DIF; TNF superfamily; member 2; TNF alpha; TNFSF2; TNF-a; cachectin; APC1 protein; TNF, monocyte-derived; TNF, macrophage-derived; TNF superfamily, member 2; tumor necrosis factor alpha; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2; TNFA; TNF-alpha;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.