|Anti-Human TNFRSF10A Recombinant Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human antibody to Human TNFRSF10A. Mapatumumab (HGS-ETR1) is an experimental human monoclonal antibody for the treatment of cancer.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- TNFRSF10A(tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) superfamily member 10A, death receptor 4, DR4, TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 1, TRAILR1, TRAIL-R1, TR-1, CD261) agonistic antibody [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human cytokine receptor DR4 (death receptor 4))(human monoclonal TRM-1 heavy chain), disulfide with humanmonoclonal TRM-1 λ-chain, dimer
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Antigen Description
- Hair keratins and hair keratin-associated proteins (KAPs), such as KRTAP13-1, are the main structural proteins of hair fibers (Rogers et al., 2002
- TRAIL binding; death receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity; transcription factor binding;
- TNFRSF10A; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 10a; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10A; Apo2; CD261; DR4; TRAILR 1; TRAIL-R1; TRAIL receptor 1; death receptor 4; cytotoxic TRAIL receptor; TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 1; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10a variant 2; APO2; TRAILR1; TRAILR-1; MGC9365;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.